Rabu, 12 Januari 2011

Tablanusu

 
i started my holiday in 2011 and enjoyed one of beautiful beach in my city (Jayapura,Indonesia). it was really awesome guys.....
would u try for visit Tablanusu beach??? you'll never dissapointed :)




 I took this picture from other side of tablanusu beach... I like how my friends style here.hehe They seem so cute even actually they are not :D

 I really like take picture of this guy. He is my classmate, his name Dhayat... Opss just take a look the wave!!!
i enjoyed this time with my friend's camera :D




And what a surprise??? wow we stood with self-esteem on this little bridge.. LOL

Crazy friends hehehehehehe:D



after swam we stayed cool in camera

nice pose exactly hahaha

1 komentar:

  1. amazing pic and nice creation nice arelin.....
    enjoying ha....
    good keeping enjoying and be happy forever....

    regards from vikrant nikumbh

    BalasHapus